Hello! I (Neil Padukone) am a Fellow for Geopolitics at the Takshashila Institution, and a Public Service Fellow at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government. I'm currently writing a book on the future of conflict in South Asia. This blog is a public platform for some of my writings and thoughts on international relations, geopolitics, public management, security and conflict, identity studies, urban development, complexity theory, and religion, among other topics.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Review of “The Pashtuns” by Abubakar Siddique for Open Magazine
- Why is soccer called football? (And vice versa).
- South Asia Institute Grant to study Mumbai’s metro system
- Paper in the World Affairs Journal – India and Pakistan’s Afghan Endgames: What Lies Ahead?
- The Case for Indian Islam – Article in Pragati
- Central Asia
- Climate Change
- Complexity Theory
- Media Appearance
- South Asia
- Studies and Pedagogy
- Terrorism and Militancy
- United States