I was recently interviewed on Russia Today, the television network, where I spoke about Iran, the futility of sanctions, and the role of countries like India. Check out the entire report here and the interview here.
Hello! I (Neil Padukone) am a Fellow for Geopolitics at the Takshashila Institution, and a Public Service Fellow at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government. I'm currently writing a book on the future of conflict in South Asia. This blog is a public platform for some of my writings and thoughts on international relations, geopolitics, public management, security and conflict, identity studies, urban development, complexity theory, and religion, among other topics.
- RT @OfficialRhea: Talking about access to talent, community building, & gender representation at @MondoNewYork. #nyc #musicbiz https://t.co… 1 week ago
- Learn about NYC's music history with $free neighborhood walking tours every Saturday in June @nymusicmonth #NYMM2017 nymusicmonth.nyc/nyc-sound-trac… 4 months ago
- RT @MadeinNY: Announcing June 2017 as New York Music Month! Join us for free concerts, industry events, and much more. https://t.co/Ig3rhNg… 5 months ago
- Review of “The Pashtuns” by Abubakar Siddique for Open Magazine
- Why is soccer called football? (And vice versa).
- South Asia Institute Grant to study Mumbai’s metro system
- Paper in the World Affairs Journal – India and Pakistan’s Afghan Endgames: What Lies Ahead?
- The Case for Indian Islam – Article in Pragati
- Central Asia
- Climate Change
- Complexity Theory
- Media Appearance
- South Asia
- Studies and Pedagogy
- Terrorism and Militancy
- United States