Hello! I (Neil Padukone) am a Fellow for Geopolitics at the Takshashila Institution, and a Public Service Fellow at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government. I'm currently writing a book on the future of conflict in South Asia. This blog is a public platform for some of my writings and thoughts on international relations, geopolitics, public management, security and conflict, identity studies, urban development, complexity theory, and religion, among other topics.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Case for Indian Islam – Article in Pragati
- “India’s Involvement in the Sudan” – Article in Pragati Magazine
- Op-Ed in the Christian Science Monitor – “America’s way out of dependence on Pakistan: Iran”
- Article in the Huffington Post – Do Abrahamic Faiths Have a Monopoly on Truth?
- Op-Ed in the Christian Science Monitor – 4 Ways US and Iran can make nuclear talks work